The first “Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Dance Festival”, to be presented by the Cultural, Radio, Television, Tourism and Sports Bureau and the Cultural Center of Shenzhen Longgang District, is scheduled to take place at the Shenzhen Longgang District Cultural Center from December 4 to 8, 2020.
This five-day multi-facet contemporary dance festival composes of four modules:
- Morning Workshops: 9am & 11am sessions of various styles of contemporary dance taught by international faculty
- Early afternoon Forum: 3pm session facilitated by well-known dance artist in China, Mr. Willy TSAO, discussing on current contemporary dance development
- Late afternoon Showcase: 5pm session exhibiting short original choreography by local Chinese talents
- Evening Main Stage: 8pm dance performances by contemporary dance companies of international caliber
In Workshop, internationally renowned dance artists and teachers from Australia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, US, and from China Greater Bay area will provide multi-dimensional workshops touching on modern dance techniques, choreography and improvisations, enabling participants to experience a wide array of styling and training.
Come and join us on the full sessions of the Workshop and receive a bonus of becoming a Hardcore Dance Festival Fan, enjoying the Festival’s full program.
Participants are to arrange own stay, or request assistance from Organizing Committee; upon request, related charges & details will be provided later.
Participants to arrange own meals. There are various F&B outlets available around the theater.
1. Visit www.dangcefestival-cn.com/workshop
2. Click on Workshop online application and fill-out the online form
3. After submission, Festival Organizing Committee will contact applicant via e-mail within three working days
4. Applicant please have the following documents ready during application to ensure completion of enrollment
• Front & back copy of ID/passport
• Receipt of Total payment
Enrollment payment is non-refundable. In the event of non-attendance due to unavoidable factors and refund permission has been granted, a ￥200 handling fees will be charged.
HKDance/FLSH is one of the co-organizers of Greater Bay Dance Festival.
For any enquiries, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.